Well, I’m really sorry for being such a procrastinator. It’s been a while since I’ve posted. Anyway, I was nominated for this award by Kasturee. Thanks a lot! 🙂 I really appreciate this award even though I knew nothing about blogging awards until recently. Anyway, she’s a wonderful blogger, please do visit her blog. 🙂
By the way, this is my very first award as a blogger.
TheCramm award was created by Liv, the owner of theCramm.
- Include a little bit about who created this award (with a link) and mention the person the who nominated you.
- Share 3 things that motivate you to blog and share 3 people that motivate you to blog as well
- Share one thing you hope to do that will improve the world
- Answer your challenge question
- Nominate your choice of bloggers and give them a challenge question.
3 Things That Motivate Me:
- Stories: Whether it’s books, movies, anime, rpg games, visual novels, or whatever, I’m motivated by stories, especially fantasy and sci-fi stories.
- Psychology: I believe that every argument happens because of misunderstandings between two people. That’s why I think everyone should study psychology, or at least try to understand multiple points of view even though they don’t agree with everyone.
- Music: No, I’m not talking about sad songs here, though they are also beautiful. But the songs or music that motivates me has either good, meaningful lyrics and/or beautiful rhythm. I really like songs with lyrics that I can relate to. Sometimes, while listening to songs, we feel as if they were written for us.
3 People That Motivate Me:
- Well, of course, my best friends and family members who accept me for who I am. They chose to neglect my flaws and see my good side. We might have some disagreements, but I can always count on some people in my life. I have made many friends in my life, but I have a few special ones who make me feel like a special person. I can never thank them enough for loving me unconditionally. 🙂
- I can’t forget to mention my teachers, can I? I’m not talking about every single teacher I ever had, but those who were always calm and humble. They have shown me what a person should be like in his or her thirties. They have never demanded respect from their students, but we began to respect them because of their humbleness. They have taught us the most valuable lessons in life and became our role models.
- Finally, every kind human being on the planet who helps others without expecting anything in return. I love to hear real life stories of people who are altruistic. I have even met some very altruistic people in my life and I hope to meet many others like them. They are the reason we still believe that there is hope in this world. 🙂
One Thing I Hope to do to that will Improve the World:
Well, honestly, I just want to be able to understand multiple points of views and be able to help others in understanding another person’s point of view. Every person is the hero of his own story and the villain of someone else’s story. If we try to understand another person’s point of view, it’ll be easier to solve our problems together. Maybe, that person would stop arguing with you if he or she listened to your side of story.
Answering my challenge question: What is your meaning of life?
Meaning of life? For me?
Well, my answer might sound funny, but for me, life is a game, happiness is your score, and everyone else is an NPC(non-playable-character). You have various levels to cross and your life gets harder with each level. You have to help many NPCs on your way, and they’ll also help you sometimes. Helping someone will increase your happiness as well as theirs but stealing someone’s else happiness is cheating and must be avoided at any cost. And finally, life is something you should enjoy.
Well, these are some of the most wonderful bloggers I would like to nominate. Please visit their blogs. 🙂
- HIMANSHI SHUKLA
- Mabel Kwong
- Idle Muser
- princess writer